Search Montague Hotels, Prince Edward Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Montague has to offer including the beaches, monuments and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Montague
The city's cultural venues include Garden of the Gulf Museum and Roma at Three Rivers National Historic Site. In the area, you'll also find Brudenell Golf and Brudenell River Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday to Montague, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Rodd Brudenell River is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Montague. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Cardigan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from central Montague. This 5-star resort in Morell features a private beach, a golf course and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- St Peters Bayview Suites is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the centre of Montague. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Saint Peters Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and clean rooms.
Dressing for Montague
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montague is 792.60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -9°C