Search Hotels in Martha's Vineyard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Visiting Martha's Vineyard
Travellers to Martha's Vineyard give high marks for the array of wineries, bustling port and shopping. Scenic and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. A top sight in the area is Old Silver Beach.
- There are 348 hotels and other accommodation options in Martha's Vineyard
- The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Martha's Vineyard
Cultural venues in the city include Martha's Vineyard Museum, Martha's Vineyard Film Center and Cottage Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Edgartown Lighthouse, Old Whaling Church and Trinity Park Tabernacle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Katama Beach, South Beach and Inkwell Beach.
In West Tisbury, you'll find 348 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Christopher - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Madison Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this guesthouse. This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli and a library.
- The Lightkeepers Inn - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Old Silver Beach, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Martha's Vineyard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- Martha's Vineyard gets about 1147.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Martha's Vineyard by Star Rating
- Hotels near Martha's Vineyard Airports
- Areas of Martha's Vineyard
- Accommodation near Martha's Vineyard Attractions
- More accommodation types in Martha's Vineyard
- Choose Your Martha's Vineyard Hotel Style
- Search Martha's Vineyard Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Martha's Vineyard
- Hotels Near Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends