Visiting Marsa Alam
Visitors to Marsa Alam are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, seafood restaurants and safari tours. Top sights in the city include Marsa Alam Beach, Gorgonia Beach and Sharm El Luli. In Marsa Alam, there are 48 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsa Alam
The city's natural beauty is on display at Marsa Alam Beach, Gorgonia Beach and Sharm El Luli. Top activities include diving and exploring the coral reef, while Mangrove Protected Area and Hamata Port are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Turtle Bay Beach and Abu Dabab Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marsa Alam. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort - This 5-star hotel features a private beach, 3 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Marsa Alam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C