Visitors to Manistee are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 262 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Manistee
Cultural venues in the city include Ramsdell Theater, Manistee County Historical Museum and WaterWorks Museum. Notable city landmarks like S.S. City of Milwaukee and Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Orchard Beach State Park, Huron-Manistee National Forest and Douglas Park.
In Onekama, you can choose from 79 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dempsey Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Manistee - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall condition.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf, 24.1 mi/38.8 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Manistee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 882 millimetres of rain falls on Manistee each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C