Visitors to Manciano are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and hot springs. A top sight in the city is Terme di Saturnia. In Manciano, there are 107 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manciano
The city is notable for landmarks like Fortezza Aldobrandesca, Piazza del Castello di Montemerano and Necropoli del Puntone. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Cascate del Mulino. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Terme di Saturnia and Art History Library of Montemerano.
In Capalbio, there are 107 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Albergo Poggio Bertino - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Villa Clodia - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Villa Acquaviva - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Lake Bolsena, 22.6 mi/36.4 km from the heart of the city, and Monte Amiata, which is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away.
Dressing for Manciano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manciano is 601 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C