Big apartment for groups with good value for money
We are a group of 5 ladies staying in this Superior 3-bedroom 4-bathroom Penthouse apartment for 2 nights in end Nov 2016. All bedrooms are ensuite with 1 extra guest bathroom.
1. This penthouse apartment is on the third floor in the Barcelona Block, which is spacious & bright with a private balcony & larger pool view. Access card was needed to operate the elevator and security seemed to be ensured.
2. The apartment has simple decor, clean and well maintained, though is not recently renovated. We love the ensuite bedrooms and 4 bathrooms are perfect for groups. It has laptop safe, safety deposit box and well-equipped kitchenette.
3. The club house’s indoor heated pool, sauna and jacuzzi are good facilities during winter time.
4. Location of the hotel is about 10km from Marbella Old Town. As we rented a car, it was not a big problem for us. It takes about 6-min to 10-min walk to the supermarket or restaurants in the opposite side of the A7 road. The Nikki beach is just 10-min walk away from the hotel and there are restaurants along the beach.
5. The buffet breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant was quite good, but if you spend a few days here, you may try other cafes too.
7. The hotel’s staff were all very nice & helpful and we felt satisfied with their service.
8. There is free parking in the basement using the access card, but the parking lots are odd shaped, a bit narrow for a 7-seater. There is lift from car park directly accessible to the apartments.