- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Bathtub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility & Hearing, Bathtub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Mahwah, DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah is in the business district and near a train station. Paramus Park Mall and Palisades Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ringwood State Park and Long Pond Ironworks State Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing and golfing.Visit our Mahwah travel guide
- Ramapo College of New Jersey - 2 min drive
- Suffern Railroad Museum - 5 min drive
- Rockland Community College - 12 min drive
- Ringwood State Park - 14 min drive
- Campgaw Mountain Ski Area - 15 min drive
- Mahwah Station - 14 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Tavern 17 — 1 min walk
- The River Palm Terrace - 8 min walk
- Bagel Train - 2 min drive
- Kinchley's Tavern - 4 min drive
- Majestic Diner - 4 min drive
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very polite,Courteous clean and very comfortable