Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lyme Regis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lyme Regis Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Lyme Regis Pet-Friendly Hotels
Lyme Regis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Lyme Regis and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation option as enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Cobb Arms is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's breakfast and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Lyme Regis
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lyme Regis is 26 mm
Exploring Lyme Regis with your pet
Known for its port, Lyme Regis has lots to offer visitors, including its golfing, aquariums and theatres. See the local sights and visit Dinosaur Land and Lyme Regis Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Town Mill and Marine Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mole Avon Country Stores Axminster, Pets at Home or RKL Tools & Hardware.