Search Hotels in Seaton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Seaton
Guests will appreciate the beer, bars and restaurants in Seaton. Welcoming and cosy, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its beaches and museums.
- There are 2 Seaton hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Seaton
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Sidmouth Museum, Dinosaurland Fossil Museum, and Dinosaur Land
- The beaches, countryside and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Sidmouth Beach, Monmouth Beach, and Lyme Regis Beach
Staying in SeatonYou may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Masons Arms
Masons Arms, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Beachcroft has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Seaton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Seaton each year