- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of Residence Le Soleil
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 2 twin beds (2 adults)
studio for 3 people
Family Studio for 4 people
Family studio for 5 people
Studio, double bed (2 adults)
About this area
Residence Le Soleil is located on the riverwalk and in a walkable area with good shopping. Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception and Chateau Fort Pyreneen Museum are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lac de Lourdes and Pic du Jer. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Antoine-Beguere Stadium or Maurice Trelut Stadium. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Le Petit Lourdes - 5 min walk
- Lourdes Wax Museum - 8 min walk
- Basilica of St. Pius X - 11 min walk
- Lourdes Covered Market - 14 min walk
- Chemin de Croix - 15 min walk
- Lourdes Station - 3 min drive
- Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Bar Restaurant Le Jeanne d’Arc - 7 min walk
- Au Roi Albert - 8 min walk
- New Orleans Café - 9 min walk
- Les Chênes - 11 min walk
- O Piment Rouge - 11 min walk
About this property
Residence Le Soleil
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Residence Soleil Hotel Lourdes
- Residence Soleil Hotel
- Residence Soleil Lourdes
- Residence Le Soleil Hotel
- Residence Le Soleil Lourdes
- Residence Le Soleil Hotel Lourdes
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Aircondition unit in the room was not in working order. Had to complain a few times for almost 4 days before the manager decided to move us to a new room.