Visiting Los Llanos de Aridane
Visitors can enjoy all that Los Llanos de Aridane has to offer including the beaches and bars. Around the area, top sights include Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour, Puerto Naos Beach and Caldera de Taburiente National Park.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodation options in Los Llanos de Aridane
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Llanos de Aridane
The picturesque setting of Puerto Naos Beach and Volcano Tube of Todoque exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Las Manchas Wine Museum to your agenda.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour, located 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre, and Caldera de Taburiente National Park, which is 7.6 mi/12.3 km away.
Dressing for Los Llanos de Aridane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 5 millimetres of rain falls on Los Llanos de Aridane each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C