Visiting El Paso
Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, island views, and beaches in El Paso. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its museums, coffeehouses, and volcanoes.
- Though not directly in El Paso, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around El Paso
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour is one place to visit
- The seaside, island views, and beach highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Palmex Cactus Garden, Los Colores Waterfall, and Tazacorte Beach
Getting around El Paso
There are plenty of options for getting around El Paso. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in El Paso
You might like Los Guanches Bungalows, averaging GBP 50.17 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Los Guanches Bungalows, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.