Overview of Skylark B & B
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Ensuite
Family Room, Ensuite (4 people)
Family Room, Ensuite (6 people)
Single Room, Ensuite
Triple Room, Ensuite
Twin Room, Ensuite
About this area
Near a metro station, Skylark B & B is in an area with good airport proximity. Hampton Court Palace and Hampton Court are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Thorpe Park. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Chessington World of Adventures, a top local attraction.
- Twickenham Stadium - 6 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 13 min drive
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 16 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 18 min drive
- Wembley Stadium - 18 min drive
- Hounslow Station - 3 min drive
- Hounslow West Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 14 min drive
- The Windsor Castle - 4 min walk
- Chini chor restaurant - 5 min walk
- Duke of York - 8 min walk
- Spicy Mary - 12 min walk
- The Honeycombe - 13 min walk
About this property
Skylark B & B
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Skylark B & B Hounslow
- Skylark B & B
- Skylark Hounslow
- Skylark B B
- Skylark B & B Hounslow
- Skylark B & B Bed & breakfast
- Skylark B & B Bed & breakfast Hounslow
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A very convenient location when you need an overnight stay near Heathrow. The facility is clean and simple. Staff is very friendly. I only wish I did not have to fill a long form when checking in- all this info was already provided when booking. Just a few minutes from Heathrow by Uber or tube - 2 stops to Hunslow West on Piccadilly line from Terminal 2/3 station (just note that Hunslow West has no elevator/escalator, you must carry your luggage on stairs).