Visiting Lohr am Main
Visitors to Lohr am Main are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Lohr am Main
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lohr am Main
The city is notable for landmarks like Lohr Castle, Bayersturm and New Main Bridge. Additionally, you might want to add Old Main Bridge to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lohr am Main. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Franziskushöhe - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Parkhotel Leiß - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Lohr am Main
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lohr Station. Lohr am Main might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lohr am Main
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Lohr am Main gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C