Visitors can enjoy all that Loano has to offer including the seaside, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Loano
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 35.3 mi (56.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Loano
Places to visit in the larger region include Caves of Borgio Verezzi, Caravel Water Park and Capo San Donato Port. Additionally, you'll find Varigotti Beach and Marina di Alassio in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Loano. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yacht Club Marina di Loano - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ai Pozzi Village & Spa Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Garden Lido - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting around Loano
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Loano Station. Loano may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Loano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Loano gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C