Visitors to Alassio are sure to enjoy the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens and bars.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in Alassio
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 44.1 mi (71 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 53 mi (85.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alassio
The city is notable for landmarks like Wall of Alassio, Parish Church of St Ambrogio and Molo di Alassio - Bestoso Jetty. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Lungomare Angelo Ciccione. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Budello di Alassio and Hanbury Tennis Club.
In Laigueglia, there are 117 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa della Pergola - Amenities at this townhouse include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Dei Fiori - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Savoia - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Getting around Alassio
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Alassio Station. Alassio might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Alassio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Alassio gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C