Visitors to Savona are sure to enjoy the restaurants and port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the city is Savona Harbor.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Savona
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Savona
The city is notable for landmarks like Cappella Sistina di Savona, Chiesa di San Pietro and Palazzo Della Rovere. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Bagnarci. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Savona Harbor is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Savona. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- NH Savona Darsena - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a business centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Mare Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach and 3 restaurants.
- B&B Due Papi - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a computer station and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Getting around Savona
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Savona Station or Santuario Station. Savona might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Savona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Savona gets about 1275.00 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C