Visitors can enjoy all that Lincoln has to offer including the its breweries, coffee shops and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Talladega Superspeedway and Talladega National Forest.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 37.3 mi (60 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lincoln
Favourite places to visit in the city include Talladega Superspeedway, Logan Martin Lake and International Motorsports Hall of Fame. Additionally, you'll find Talladega National Forest in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln Talladega I-20 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lincoln
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lincoln is 1411.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C