Search Hotels in Lech am Arlberg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lech am Arlberg
Visitors to Lech am Arlberg are sure to enjoy the skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, university setting and coral reefs. Around the area, top sights include Oberstdorf Ski Resort, Arlberg Pass and Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort.
- You'll find 175 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Reutte
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lech am Arlberg
The picturesque setting of Arlberg and Mittagspitze exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is a top activity, and Lech-Oberlech Gondola is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Church "St. Nicholas" and Museum Huber-Hus.
Popular places to visit in the area include Oberstdorf Ski Resort, 15.2 mi/24.5 km from the city centre, and Arlberg Pass, which is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) away.
Dressing for Lech am Arlberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 742.90 millimetres of rain falls on Lech am Arlberg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lech am Arlberg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lech am Arlberg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Lech am Arlberg?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Lech am Arlberg?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lech am Arlberg?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Lech am Arlberg?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Lech am Arlberg?
Lech am Arlberg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lech am Arlberg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lech am Arlberg Airports
- Accommodation near Lech am Arlberg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lech am Arlberg
- Choose Your Lech am Arlberg Hotel Style
- Search Lech am Arlberg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lech am Arlberg
- Hotels Near Lech am Arlberg, Vorarlberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends