Warth's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, snowboarding and sporting events. This city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- There are 2 Warth hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Warth
- Top activities include skiing and snowboarding, whereas Wartherhorn-Express, Steffisalp-Express, and Wannenkopfbahn are great sights to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Mittagspitze, Valluga, and Simms Waterfall
Staying in Warth
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Wellnesshotel Warther Hof.
Wellnesshotel Warther Hof, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Warth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Warth is 25 millimetres