- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Gotthard
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
Comfort Double Room, Balcony, Garden View
Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
Superior Single Room, Mountain View
Comfort Suite, Balcony, Mountain View
About this area
Lech am Arlberg
Hotel Gotthard is located in Lech am Arlberg. Old Church "St. Nicholas" and Galzig Cable Car are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Arlberg Pass and Mittagspitze. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing.Visit our Lech am Arlberg travel guide
- Old Church "St. Nicholas" - 6 min walk
- Bergbahn Oberlech - 7 min walk
- Lech-Oberlech Gondola - 8 min walk
- Schlosskopf Ski Lift - 11 min walk
- Petersbodenbahn - 12 min drive
- Langen am Arlberg Station - 15 min drive
- Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) - 88 min drive
- Gotthard Stube — 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel. However, lesson learned to NOT PREPAY for room. We needed to leave early and were not given a refund for several nights.