- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Der Berghof
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Mountain View (Arlberg)
Superior Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
Double Room (Kriegerhorn)
Standard Single Room
Single Room (Lechtal)
Luxury Double Room, Balcony, Mountainside
Suite (Rote Wand)
Family Room (Rüfikopf)
Family Double Room (Flühen)
Family Single Room (Flühen)
Luxury Double Room (Seekopf)
Luxury Double Room (Hasenfluh)
About this area
Lech am Arlberg
Located in Lech am Arlberg, Der Berghof is in a rural location and next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Arlberg Pass and Mittagspitze, while Museum Huber-Hus and Museum St. Anton are cultural highlights. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and sledging.Visit our Lech am Arlberg travel guide
- Old Church "St. Nicholas" - 2 min walk
- Lech-Oberlech Gondola - 4 min walk
- Bergbahn Oberlech - 5 min walk
- Madloch Ski Lift - 11 min drive
- Petersbodenbahn - 15 min drive
- Langen am Arlberg Station - 16 min drive
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 86 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 394 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is second to NONE in Lech. The food was so good that I never want to see food again. Just incredible. The spa is beautiful with everything you can imagine from fluffy towels, to drinks, nibbles, amazing showers and a variety of steam/sauna/infra light cubicles etc as well as the standard facials etc. The staff are a joy. Can't say fairer than that!