Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, gardens and beaches in Lanton. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its shopping and parks.
- There are 2 Lanton hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lanton
- The gardens, beaches and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Beach of Taussat-les-Bains, Parc Ornithologique du Teich, and Arcachon Beach
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Chateau Haut Brion, St. Seurin Basilica and Musee des Beaux-Arts
Staying in Lanton
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Hotel L'Océana.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel L'Océana with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Lanton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lanton is 31 millimetres