Travellers to Langenfeld will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Benrath Palace, Rhine Tower and Neuer Zollhof.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Langenfeld
- The closest major airport is in Duesseldorf (DUS-Duesseldorf Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langenfeld
Benrath Palace, Rhine Tower and Neuer Zollhof are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Duesseldorf City Hall and Museum Kunstpalast.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Langenfeld. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lohmann's Kapeller Hof - This 3-star hotel in Düsseldorf Government Region features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Lohmann's Romantik Hotel Gravenberg - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Düsseldorf Government Region can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cologne Trade Fair Grounds, 11.8 mi/19 km from the city centre, and Cologne Cathedral, which is 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Getting around Langenfeld
Nearby metro stations include Langenfeld (Rheinl) S-Bahn and Langenfeld(Rheinl.)-Berghausen S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Langenfeld
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Langenfeld gets about 829 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C