Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Lampeter
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Lampeter Pet-Friendly Hotels
Lampeter Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Lampeter with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Falcondale Hotel & Restaurant is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with a bar/lounge. Guests like the helpful staff at this 4-star hotel.
- Pets are welcome at TyGlyn Restaurant & Conference Centre. This guesthouse offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Lampeter
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Lampeter is 26 mm
Exploring Lampeter with your pet
Known for its golfing, Lampeter has lots to offer visitors, including its churches, gardens and university life. See the local sights and visit Cilgwyn Golf Club and Llanerchaeron. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at National Trust - Dolaucothi Gold Mines. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Thomas, Llanarth Garden Centre or Vaux & James.