Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in New Quay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on New Quay Pet-Friendly Hotels
New Quay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in New Quay? Read about the most popular New Quay accommodation option that is a favourite among travellers with pets:
- Newly Renovated dog Friendly Cottage With Spectacular sea Views is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning your trip to New Quay
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for New Quay is 26 mm
Exploring New Quay with your pet
Known for its seaside, New Quay has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy visiting Llanerchaeron and Teifi Valley Railway Limited. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Celtic Country Wines - Celteg. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Llanarth Garden Centre, Vaux & James or Dragon Pet Services.