Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Llandysul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Llandysul Pet-Friendly Hotels
Llandysul Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Llandysul with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels.
Planning your trip to Llandysul
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Llandysul is 26 mm
Exploring Llandysul with your pet
See the local sights and visit Teifi Valley Railway Limited and Celtic Country Wines - Celteg. While you're there, make sure you don't miss West Wales Museum of Childhood and National Woollen Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Vaux & James, Llanarth Garden Centre or Thomas.