Visitors to Aberaeron are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, coffee shops and gardens. In Aberaeron, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberaeron
Places to visit in the larger region include Aberystwyth Castle, Aberystwyth Beach and Mwnt Beach. You'll also find Cae Hir Gardens and Cors Caron in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Aberaeron. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Aberaeron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 739.10 millimetres of rain falls on Aberaeron each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C