Visitors can enjoy all that Lampertheim has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Heidelberg Castle and SAP Arena.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Lampertheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lampertheim
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Heidelberg Castle and SAP Arena. Additionally, you'll find Lorsch Abbey and St. Peter's Dom in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Lampertheim, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 162 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Taste Smart Hotel Lampertheim is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lampertheim can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ates Hotel Lampertheim is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Lampertheim features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Pension Römer is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. Located in Lampertheim, this 2.5-star pension features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
Getting around Lampertheim
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Lampertheim Station or Lampertheim Hofheim am Ried Station. Lampertheim might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lampertheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Lampertheim gets about 795 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C