Search Hotels in La Villette, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near La Villette, Paris
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2019
Visiting La Villette
La Villette is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its major shopping area. You might consider a stop at Canal Saint-Martin while you're checking out the city. Book your hotel now and use La Villette as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Paris.
Staying in La Villette
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and proximity to public transport.
- Hotel du Quai de Seine: 2-star hotel with free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Libertel Canal Saint Martin: 3-star hotel with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 13-minute walk from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
La Villette might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Paris neighbourhood for your stay. 19th Arrondissement is a neighbourhood well regarded for its museums, theatre scene and cafes. This neighbourhood is home to 60 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Hôtel Restaurant Au Bœuf Couronné: Hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 15-minute walk from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Residhome Paris Rosa Parks: Aparthotel with a fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Paris
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at City of Science and Industry, Music Museum or City of Music during your stay in La Villette. A visit to Canal Saint-Martin is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to 19th Arrondissement, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Grande halle de la Villette, Music Museum and City of Music are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Paris.
Getting Around La Villette and the Greater Paris Area
If you want to see more of the city, Riquet Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Laumiere Station and Crimee Station.