Visiting La Pommeraye
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in La Pommeraye. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 La Pommeraye hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La Pommeraye
La Pommeraye is adjacent to Saint-Omer. One of the top sights in the area is Via Ferrata de Clecy.
Staying in La Pommeraye
You might like Château de la Pommeraye for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Château de la Pommeraye with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for La Pommeraye
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on La Pommeraye each year