Search Hotels in Kuta Utara,
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Kuta Utara, Bali
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kuta Utara
Travellers love the Kuta Utara neighbourhood for its charming cafes, array of dining options and fantastic nightlife. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Echo Beach and Pererenan Beach. Kuta Utara's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Canggu area.
Staying in Kuta Utara
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Theanna Eco Villa and Spa: 4-star villa featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a private pool. Our guests enjoy the villa's breakfast and helpful staff.
- The One Boutique Villa: 4-star villa featuring an outdoor pool, a private pool and free valet parking. Expedia travellers like this villa's walkable location and breakfast.
- The Santai: 5-star villa featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a private pool.
Kuta Utara might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Canggu. Laksmana is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its fantastic nightlife. This neighbourhood is home to 105 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- The Dusun: 4-star hotel with 14 indoor pools, free breakfast and a private pool, steps from Seminyak Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- One Eleven: 5-star resort with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 10-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Expedia travellers like this resort's beach locale and helpful staff.
- EqUILIBRIA SEMINYAK: 5-star resort with free water park access, a water park and free breakfast, 11-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Our guests rate this resort highly for its beach locale and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Canggu
Dip your toes in the water at Echo Beach, Pererenan Beach and Batu Bolong Beach while you're in Kuta Utara. Finns Recreation Club and Canggu Beach are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Laksmana, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Seminyak Square. While you're in Seminyak, you may also want to think about a visit to Eat Street.