Search Hotels in Kotor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Kotor
Visiting KotorHistory buffs will enjoy a visit to Kotor and visitors are sure to appreciate the churches and monuments. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, beaches, and bars.
- There are 18 Kotor hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kotor
- Notable for its historic sites, churches, monuments, and landmarks such as Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, St. Triphon Cathedral, and Kotor Old Town Walls
- The beach, seaside, and glaciers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Sveti Dorde Island, Our Lady of the Rocks, and Lovcen National Park
Staying in KotorWhen looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Kotor has 18 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 13 hotels ranging from GBP 46 to GBP 154 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Astoria Hotel Kotor, averaging GBP 186.84/night
- Hotel Hippocampus, averaging GBP 192.26/night
Dressing for Kotor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Kotor gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kotor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kotor, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Kotor?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Kotor?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Kotor?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kotor?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Kotor?
Where's the best place to stay in Kotor to absorb the local history?
Kotor Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kotor by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kotor Airports
- Areas of Kotor
- Accommodation near Kotor Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kotor
- Choose Your Kotor Hotel Style
- Search Kotor Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kotor
- Hotels Near Kotor, Kotor Municipality
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends