Visitors can enjoy all that Tivat has to offer including the waterfront, gardens and museums. The cosy and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Kotor Bay, Jaz Beach and Becici Beach.
- There are 153 hotels and other accommodation options in Tivat
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tivat
A favourite place to visit in the city is Kotor Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find Jaz Beach and Becici Beach.
In Radovići, you can choose from 153 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boutique Hotel La Roche - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Eco Hotel Carrubba - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Tivat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Tivat gets about 807.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C