Search Hotels in Kochi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Visitors to Kochi are sure to enjoy the entertainment and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, churches and festivals. Top sights in the city include Fort Kochi Beach, Lulu Mall and Cherai Beach.
- There are 507 hotels and other accommodation options in Kochi
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kochi
The city's cultural venues include Kerala Folklore Museum and Durbar Hall Art Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace and Jain Temple. The city's natural beauty is on display at Fort Kochi Beach, Cherai Beach and Vembanad Lake.
In Alwaye, you'll find 507 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lazar Residency Homestay - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Fort Kochi features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its overall value and quiet location.
- Brunton Boatyard-Cgh Earth - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Fort Kochi features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Fragrant Nature Kochi - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Kochi include Lulu Mall. A top sight in the surrounding area is Athirapally Falls, located 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Kochi
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Kochi is easy. Make your way to Lissie Metro Station for metro transport. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Ernakulam Junction Station, Cochin Marshling Yard Station or Cochin Ernakulam North Station.
Dressing for Kochi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- Kochi gets about 3086 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kochi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kochi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kochi?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Kochi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Kochi?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kochi?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Kochi?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kochi?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kochi?
Kochi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kochi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kochi Airports
- Areas of Kochi
- Accommodation near Kochi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kochi
- Choose Your Kochi Hotel Style
- Search Kochi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kochi
- Hotels Near Kochi, Kerala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends