Nedumbassery's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, spas and coffeehouses. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its sporting events, gardens and bars.
- There are 12 Nedumbassery hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nedumbassery
Nedumbassery is adjacent to Angamali. Top sights in the area include Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium and Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
Staying in Nedumbassery
With 11 hotels and other accommodations in Nedumbassery, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 10 hotels ranging from GBP 28 to GBP 65 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Courtyard Kochi Airport
- Atlas Airport Hotel Apartment
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Golf View Hotel & Suites
- Flora Airport Hotel
Courtyard Kochi Airport, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Golf View Hotel & Suites and Flora Airport Hotel.
Dressing for Nedumbassery
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, while the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Nedumbassery gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year