Visitors can enjoy all that Kobylka has to offer including its museums. Top sights around the area include National Stadium, Old Town Square and Royal Castle.
- You'll find 1642 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kobylka
A favourite place to visit in the city is Nalkowskich Museum. In the area, you'll also find National Stadium and Old Town Square.
As you plan your holiday to Kobylka, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 326 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Kobylka. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from central Kobylka. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the centre of Kobylka. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Royal Castle, 9.9 mi/15.9 km from the city centre, and Presidential Palace, which is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) away.
Dressing for Kobylka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kobylka is 548 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -5°C