Search Hotels in Ko Mak
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Ko Mak
Visiting Ko Mak
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Ko Mak, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, beaches and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city can discover its kayaking, hiking and cycling.
- There are 9 Ko Mak hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 32.8 mi (52.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ko Mak
- The island, beaches and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Long Beach, Klong Yai Kee Waterfall, and Ta Pho Beach
- Koh Mak Temple and Ko Mak Museum are a couple of favourite places to visit
- Also well-known for its kayaking, cycling and sunsets
Staying in Ko Mak
With 10 hotels and other accommodations in Ko Mak, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 19 to GBP 67 per night.You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- AoPong Resort
- Banana Sunset Bar & Bungalows
AoPong Resort, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Banana Sunset Bar & Bungalows has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ko Mak
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Ko Mak gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ko Mak?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ko Mak, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ko Mak?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ko Mak?
Ko Mak Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ko Mak by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ko Mak Airports
- Accommodation near Ko Mak Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ko Mak
- Choose Your Ko Mak Hotel Style
- Search Ko Mak Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ko Mak
- Hotels Near Ko Mak, Trat Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends