Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, sporting events, and shopping in Kingston. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its live music, football, and basketball.
- Though not directly in Kingston, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Saint John, NB (YSJ), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kingston
- Well-known for its live music scene, while Kings County Museum is a popular attraction
- Families come for attractions such as QPlex Recreation Centre, Cherry Brook Zoo, and Stewart Hurley Arena
Getting around Kingston
There are plenty of options for getting around Kingston. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Kingston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -14°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kingston is 48 millimetres