Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Alma, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks, restaurants and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting. Top sights in the city include Fundy National Park and Bay of Fundy.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Alma
- The closest major airport is in Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alma
The parks and beaches exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Fundy National Park and Bay of Fundy. Additionally, you might want to add Fundy National Park Golf Course to your agenda.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Alpine Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Alma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -12°C at night
- Alma gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -13°C