Search Hotels in Moncton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Moncton give high marks for the shopping, riverfront and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, theatres and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Moncton Coliseum, Magnetic Hill and Hopewell Rocks.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodation options in Moncton
- The closest major airport is in Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Moncton
The city is well known for its live music and theatres, and cultural venues include Moncton Capitol Theatre, Acadian Museum and New Brunswick Railway Museum. Attractions like TreeGo Moncton, Magnetic Hill Zoo and Magic Mountain Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Shediac's Giant Lobster, Thomas Williams House and Saint-Anselme Church.
In Edgetts Landing, you'll find 124 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sackville Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Hôtel Shediac - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Maison Mer de Cocagne - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Moncton include Moncton Coliseum, Magnetic Hill and Hopewell Rocks.
Dressing for Moncton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Moncton gets about 1223.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -13°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Moncton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Moncton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Moncton?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Moncton?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Moncton?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Moncton?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Moncton?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Moncton?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Moncton?
What's the best accommodation option for some casino gaming in Moncton?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Moncton?
Moncton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Moncton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Moncton Airports
- Accommodation near Moncton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Moncton
- Choose Your Moncton Hotel Style
- Search Moncton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Moncton
- Hotels Near Moncton, New Brunswick
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends