Search Hotels in Sussex
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visitors to Sussex are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and festivals.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Sussex
- The closest major airport is in Saint John, NB (YSJ), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sussex
A couple of favourite places to visit are Princess Louise Park Show Centre and 8th Hussars Regimental Museum. Additionally, you'll find Poley Mountain and Sussex Golf & Curling Club in the area.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Amsterdam Inn & Suites Sussex - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sussex
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of -12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sussex is 1390.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -12°C