Search Hotels in Kileleshwa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kileleshwa has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Nairobi National Park, Moi International Sports Centre and Yaya Centre.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Kileleshwa
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kileleshwa
Nairobi National Park, Moi International Sports Centre and Yaya Centre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find United Nations Office at Nairobi and Karen Blixen Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Kileleshwa. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Executive Residency by Best Western Nairobi is located in central Kileleshwa. This 4-star aparthotel in Nairobi features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Gramo Suites is located in the heart of Kileleshwa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel in Nairobi can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Lavington Hill House is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city centre. This 3.5-star guesthouse in Nairobi features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Kileleshwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 13°C
- Kileleshwa gets about 864 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kileleshwa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kileleshwa, will I receive a refund?
Kileleshwa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kileleshwa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kileleshwa Airports
- Areas of Kileleshwa
- Accommodation near Kileleshwa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kileleshwa
- Choose Your Kileleshwa Hotel Style
- Search Kileleshwa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kileleshwa
- Hotels Near Kileleshwa, Nairobi
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends