Visitors to Kigali are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 234 hotels and other accommodation options in Kigali
- The closest major airport is in Kigali (KGL-Kigali Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kigali
Cultural venues in the city include Inema Art Center, Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre and Presidential Palace Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kigali Heights and Kigali Convention Centre.
Dressing for Kigali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kigali is 53 millimetres
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C