Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Kemer, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights in the city include Phaselis and Olympos Beach.
- You'll find 4754 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kemer
Cultural venues in the city include Nomad Theme Park, Phaselis Museum and DinoPark. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Olympos Beach, Cirali Beach and Kemer Merkez Bati Public Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phaselis and Kemer Marina.
In Cirali, you can choose from 471 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Caretta Caretta Pension - Amenities at this pension include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Villa Monte - Our customers like the breakfast and walkable location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Cirali Hera Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a private beach and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to see outside the city include Antalya Aquarium, located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre, and Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland, which is 20.2 mi/32.5 km away.
Dressing for Kemer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kemer is 990.10 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C