Visitors can enjoy all that Kaisariani has to offer including the restaurants and museums. Panathenaic Stadium, Benaki Museum and Mount Lycabettus are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3269 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Athens
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaisariani
Panathenaic Stadium, Benaki Museum and Mount Lycabettus are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Lycabettus Theater and Hellenic Parliament.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kaisariani, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 2718 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Studio in Pagkrati is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Kaisariani. This 5-star hotel in Athens features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- The Mythos of Odysseas is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Kaisariani. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Spata-Artemida can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Amazing Renovated Penthouse In Pagkrati is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the centre of Kaisariani. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Athens can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its overall condition and walkable location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Zappeion Hall, 1.5 mi/2.4 km from the city centre, and Temple of Olympian Zeus, which is 1.5 mi/2.5 km away.
Dressing for Kaisariani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kaisariani is 386 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C