Search Hotels in Ka'a'awa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Travellers to Ka'a'awa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and Pearlridge.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Ka'a'awa
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ka'a'awa
Favourite places to visit in the city include Crouching Lion, Kalae'o'io Beach Park and Ka'a'awa Beach Park. Additionally, you might want to add Swanzy Beach Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday to Ka'a'awa, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 99 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Getaway to Paradise is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Ka'a'awa. Located in Ka'a'awa, this guesthouse features a kitchen and a living room. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Cozy Kaaawa Studio With Mountain Views - 30 Day Minimum Stay is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from central Ka'a'awa. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Kaaawa Home With Mountain Views - 30 Day Minimum Stay is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the centre of Ka'a'awa. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Polynesian Cultural Center, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and Dole Plantation, which is 11 mi/17.6 km away.
Dressing for Ka'a'awa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1343 millimetres of rain falls on Ka'a'awa each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°C