Overview of St. George Hotel Jerusalem
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Triple Room (3 Single Beds)
Junior Suite with Balcony (Double Bed)
Premium Double Room
Executive Quadruple Room (4 Single Beds)
Royal Suite (Double Bed)
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, St. George Hotel Jerusalem is in the city centre. Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Garden Tomb - 9 min walk
- Damascus Gate - 15 min walk
- Lion's Gate - 17 min walk
- Mount of Olives - 17 min walk
- Via Dolorosa - 17 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 11 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 23 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 50 min drive
- Meejana — 1 min walk
About this property
St. George Hotel Jerusalem
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 75 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff very friendly. Hotel in a nice area. Clean and enjoyable.