- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Overview of Litov Hotel - A Religious Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room
Classic Triple Room
Classic Quadruple Room
Classic Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Classic Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Suite, 4 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Suite, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms , Balcony
Economy Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
Economy Double or Twin Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Family Room (2 adults + 2 children) with Jacuzzi
About this area
Litov Hotel - A Religious Boutique Hotel is located in Jerusalem. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Ben Yehuda Street - 4 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 9 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 14 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 14 min walk
- Garden Tomb - 15 min walk
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 8 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 13 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Litov Hotel - A Religious Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort