Overview of Azzahra Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Azzahra Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Garden Tomb - 8 min walk
- Damascus Gate - 10 min walk
- Lion's Gate - 10 min walk
- Via Dolorosa - 10 min walk
- Mount of Olives - 10 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 14 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 26 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 550 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: ILS 20 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly, helpful, clean and comfy rooms, good food.